Thursday, May 15, 2014

The Craftys



Hey everyone! There's a new award in town, The Craftys! Feel free to visit the site, submit your own blog or project, and maybe even win an award! I am up for Best Craft Blogger, so if you are so inclined, hop on over there and vote for me (or any of your favorite blogs or projects). I also have an individual project up-- Hotdogtopus the hot dog octopus in edible crafts!

You can get entered into drawings for some pretty great prize packs just by voting on your favorites, so be sure to check it out and spread the word!

Also, I have hit over 1000 facebook followers this week, so I will be working on a fun new pattern to share with you all next week (hopefully) to say thank you for being so awesome! It was over 90 degrees here yesterday, so I decided to unplug almost everything in the house (sewing machine included) in a vain attempt at making it cooler.





1 comment: